Uptodate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atlantastudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I probably suspect the answer to this, but do any of the military hospitals have access to uptodate?

Members don't see this ad.

I probably suspect the answer to this, but do any of the military hospitals have access to uptodate?

Unless you're at a Navy facility. Currently there is no Navy access to UpToDate...don't ask, it's a pain, but there is a short work-around currently.

The last Navy MC newsletter stated that they should be getting UTD back in the near future for Navy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless you're at a Navy facility. Currently there is no Navy access to UpToDate...don't ask, it's a pain, but there is a short work-around currently.

The last Navy MC newsletter stated that they should be getting UTD back in the near future for Navy.

Hmm, not true at NMCP we have had UTD back for awhile. In fact I think it was only gone for a matter of weeks.

We now have it back in San Diego. Just the other day I noticed a big link to uptodate on the command intranet home page, and it work. I wondered if it was Navy wide, or just our command.