backrow

60% of the time it works everytime
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
I probably suspect the answer to this, but do any of the military hospitals have access to uptodate?
Unless you're at a Navy facility. Currently there is no Navy access to UpToDate...don't ask, it's a pain, but there is a short work-around currently.

The last Navy MC newsletter stated that they should be getting UTD back in the near future for Navy.

DrLtoBe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Unless you're at a Navy facility. Currently there is no Navy access to UpToDate...don't ask, it's a pain, but there is a short work-around currently.

The last Navy MC newsletter stated that they should be getting UTD back in the near future for Navy.
Hmm, not true at NMCP we have had UTD back for awhile. In fact I think it was only gone for a matter of weeks.

MTGas2B

Cloudy and 50
10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2004
upper left
Status
Attending Physician

We now have it back in San Diego. Just the other day I noticed a big link to uptodate on the command intranet home page, and it work. I wondered if it was Navy wide, or just our command.