--- UQ Jan 2010 Accepted Thread + FB ---

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhtran

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting this thread to network with incoming students for the UQ and UQ/Ochsner Program for Jan 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=245718720541

:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!!LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!! :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

jhtran

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in. It was a long process - even the waiting game.
*Jhtran thanks for the info!!!

They said I'm in also... but still waiting for the official mail in the box.

Hope to see you in Brisbane Theologian. =D

i got an email saying i was accepted but stil haven't gotten anyting in mail. Wendy Monk said that as soon as UQ complete's the letter's and mails them we'll get an electronic copy. I was getting a little worried there, but glad to see other people are still waiting on a letter.

Hey, first year UQ med student here. If anyone is looking for a place to stay when they get here this summer (fall, depending where your from) I have a room available until you can find one. Actually there are quite a few available in our house.Very nice large house only 30 min walk (10 minute bike ride) to UQ and a GREAT location. Available from October 25th onwards. $140 per week, includes internet and utilities, own bathroom.

Email me if interested: [email protected]

I talked to UQ yesterday. They're sending out official letters next week.