[Urgent] Anyone knows how to reschedule the Canadian DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liang0823

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have mine booked on Nov. 2nd but I definitely need more time to study. I tried calling CDA at 613 523 1770 a couple of times but no one picked up. I really wanna reschedule it asap coz I don't wanna pay extra... (it's 25 dollars if rescheduling 31+ days prior to exam date).

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey OP,

Unfortunately, this will be difficult to do. CDA is actually the administrating body for the DAT and so you are correct in contacting them. They are notorious for being difficult and many students have had a tough time reaching them. I would say, continue to call and even give them an email through their general email and hope that it gets redirected to the right person. Nothing else you can really do at this point. I hope that helps.

Hello all,

I have mine booked on Nov. 2nd but I definitely need more time to study. I tried calling CDA at 613 523 1770 a couple of times but no one picked up. I really wanna reschedule it asap coz I don't wanna pay extra... (it's 25 dollars if rescheduling 31+ days prior to exam date).

Thanks!!
Keep calling but if you are in school and don't have time to keep calling perhaps a family member can call and provide the info. Just a thought!