Urgent------------ dean]s letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maral

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what should be a dean's letter like ? :confused:
Im a dentist holding BDS degree from India, Im planning to join US for my post education and they asked me for Dean's letter and two referral letters from my instructors, can any one send me a copy of dean's letter to know what it should be like. thanx

Members don't see this ad.

maral said:
Hello everyone, Im new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what should be a dean's letter like ? :confused:
Im a dentist holding BDS degree from India, Im planning to join US for my post education and they asked me for Dean's letter and two referral letters from my instructors, can any one send me a copy of dean's letter to know what it should be like. thanx

Hi Maral,
Dean's letter is a letter from your dental college principal saying that you were a student of their colege from... to... ,that you have completed the coure successfully how you are, your class ranking, some good words about you and things like that.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck.

maral said:

Hi Maral,
Dean's letter is a letter from your dental college principal saying that you were a student of their colege from... to... ,that you have completed the course successfully how you are, your class ranking, some good words about you and things like that.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck.