Urgent Help plz, need suggestions and guidance!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stomatolog27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi i m planing to give my nbde in 2010 so i have just 1 chance make it or break it,i already startd to prepare from page1 guyton in physio, plz sugest me wt to study exactly to get my basics right??get above 90, i have heard about kaplan rivew,decks and asad papers? But in what subject sequence shall i do,and wt about kaplan usmle?n videos?how imp are they,as i m studing aftr long time and not much understanding !(( let me know ur vauable sugestions i will truly appriciate!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi i m planing to give my nbde in 2010 so i have just 1 chance make it or break it,i already startd to prepare from page1 guyton in physio, plz sugest me wt to study exactly to get my basics right??get above 90, i have heard about kaplan rivew,decks and asad papers? But in what subject sequence shall i do,and wt about kaplan usmle?n videos?how imp are they,as i m studing aftr long time and not much understanding !(( let me know ur vauable sugestions i will truly appriciate!!

I wouldn't worry so much about the sequence as I would about getting started and giving yourself enough time to cover the material several times, wether it be from Kaplan, Decks, etc. If you can find a Kaplan NBDE Part 1 book I'd try and get through it a couple times as well as the Decks if you've been out of it for awhile. Define your weak areas and hit them hard. Kaplan alone is 800+ pages so don't waste ant time.