urgent help required

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boo6816969

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys.....i was collecting material for my nbde part 1 n i came across this saite...http://www.mo-media.com/nbde/.......it says its a secret study guide for part 1...i am new here n i don't know if its really good or the guy is just bluffing.....is there anyone who knows abt this book....is it worth buying? this site says if u don't like the book u can get ur money back....too good to be true.,....plzzzzzz help if anyone knows abt it thx....byeee

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys.....i was collecting material for my nbde part 1 n i came across this saite...http://www.mo-media.com/nbde/.......it says its a secret study guide for part 1...i am new here n i don't know if its really good or the guy is just bluffing.....is there anyone who knows abt this book....is it worth buying? this site says if u don't like the book u can get ur money back....too good to be true.,....plzzzzzz help if anyone knows abt it thx....byeee

scams scams scams stick to ur decks and ur asda exams good luck

Listen to Mesh he s right , there are scams all overwhere and you are gonna waste your money , stick to the decks , asda papers ,
when I studied for part 1 I spent a couple of months at kaplan medical center , but ehhhh , although they got good material I wouldn't suggest you to do the same , you end up studying much more than you need . I don t mean to say that you shouldn t know more , but perhaps you would like to tale the exam in 4 or 5 months and you may want to focus on the specific NBDE part1
best regards and good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Bought the book...worthless.. doesnt even have a biochem section. BUT, he actually gave me a refund. Stick to old exams. Kaplan has a good diagnostic exam for you to get an idea of your weak areas. The kaplan book is awesome for dental anatomy. First aid for NBDE part I is something I would recommend although I didnt have a chance to use it. (ANYTHING from the first aid series is something I would recommend.) First aid for USMLE is good for biochem/phys. good mnemonics. Dental decks gives a false sense of security. Make sure you read EVERYTHING on the back. Ridiculously simple is a must for Micro. Diggin up the bones for biochem is a quick easy review. Board Review Series for Phys and Anatomy if you need help with a specific topic. The kaplan center has the old NBDE exams explained which helps a lot. If you have extra time, get the Q bank. Good luck!