Urgent! Please Help! Personal Statement Readers needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psjeong

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have the PS reader list, but, as it is already July, I am hoping that there are readers who are willing to comment on my personal statement as soon as possible (within 1-2 days). Is anyone who is not applying to med school this cycle willing to help me? :hello:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I have the PS reader list, but, as it is already July, I am hoping that there are readers who are willing to comment on my personal statement as soon as possible (within 1-2 days). Is anyone who is not applying to med school this cycle willing to help me? :hello:

There is a thread solely for this topic. But, PM me and I can give you my two cents.

I wouldn't mind taking a look. PM me and I'll try and get it back for tomorrow with some notes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey you can send it to me, too, if you would like. I am applying this cycle, but turned in my application including personal statement (TMDSAS) over a month ago.

I have several hours of workplace boredom to look at it.

Hey you can send it to me, too, if you would like. I am applying this cycle, but turned in my application including personal statement (TMDSAS) over a month ago.

I have several hours of workplace boredom to look at it.
I have several hours of workplace boredom...to write mine! Getting paid to study MCAT and work on AMCAS...who would've thought!