URGENT-plz guide how to show financial support during application procedure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dis18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I m a international student ,want to apply in some US universities for PHD In dental sciences ,
university has clause for international students to show financial support during application ...say of 50,000-60,000 $ ,any how i have to take loan for my studies once the admission in confirm , but before that, how can we show financial support during application procedure...plz guide me

Members don't see this ad.

I m a international student ,want to apply in some US universities for PHD In dental sciences ,
university has clause for international students to show financial support during application ...say of 50,000-60,000 $ ,any how i have to take loan for my studies once the admission in confirm , but before that, how can we show financial support during application procedure...plz guide me

Have you tried asking the university? By far the best way to get this answer...

Have you tried asking the university? By far the best way to get this answer...

I know Hope4, thanks for ur reply though ...but I m not just applying in one university ...so I guess people over here may have there own experiences in this thing ..so I just wanted to ask over here also ..i dont know what will work for me at the end of the day :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You need to show bank statements with money in it in case your loan doesn't go through or you don't get a full loan at least someone has money to back you up.

ok ..i need to show 50 k $ in statements like that can be supported by any one ...say my husband or parents ? ..then after acceptance ..i can apply for required loan ? right

Yup. Also if your account with your husband is a joint account your name will be on it too so its good too., but not necessary. Oh and about how much you need to show i dont know so if they told you 50000 exact then ok.

Thnaks a ton asd1234 !! I really appreciate :)