Urgent: Tomorrow's VCU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panda

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an interview at VCU tomorrow, but since the status page is down, I have no idea where should i go tomorrow! I have a morning interview, should I just go to the admissions office 15 minutes prior to my interview? Anyone has some insight regarding the schedule of the interview day? Ahh...I wished I didn't wait till today to print out information of the interview...

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, here is a copy of my status page from a few weeks ago, I'm sure it's still the same thing. Hopefully you know what time your interview is? :) Good luck!

Please come to our office in Sanger Hall, 1101 East Marshall Street, Room 1-014. It is best to allow an additional 15 - 20 minutes to find parking and get to the office.

The interview day is organized as follows:
- Individual interviews are scheduled at various hours, usually 8:30 AM, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, or 2PM.

- All candidates gather together with the Dean for Admissions or her designee for an information session at 11AM.

- A tour with 2 second year medical students and lunch are scheduled from 12 noon to 1:45. During these two sessions you will receive information on how the admissions process works, financial aid, curriculum, student life and a wealth of other details. If your interview is scheduled in the morning you are free to leave after the tour. If your interview is in the afternoon, please join us no later than 11AM and you will have completed your day immediately after your interview.

A number of our students have volunteered to host applicants overnight prior to the interview. You may click here to access the list of those volunteers. Keep in mind that students may occasionally have to turn down an applicant due to exam schedules, personal time conflicts, and illness.

If you have a problem with the date assigned, please contact Ms. Debbie Messmer by calling (804) 827-1265 or by email at [email protected]. Please note that we do not conduct interviews on Fridays.

Please also be aware that failure to show up for an interview without notifying the office means that no additional interview will be offered. This policy is in place because candidates who fail to show up occupy an interview slot that could have gone to another highly qualified candidate. In addition, faculty members' calendars are so crowded that an empty interview hour costs a great deal. Please notify Ms. Debra Messmer or the front desk at the Admissions Office (804)828-8629 as soon as you are aware that you will be unable to attend. With 48 hours notice we can usually fill the appointment with another anxious candidate. We appreciate your consideration of your fellow candidates.

Thank you sooooo much, Supercluster! :thumbup:
Luckily, since I rescheduled my interview, Debbie emailed me the time of my rescheduled interview...so I'm pretty sure about when my interview is. Now I can finally go to bed :D

Thanks again, SC!

Excellent, goodnight! :luck: