Urgent, ur view needed,plz help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

funtastic82

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello frenz,
I have dental decks 2001 edition and i have finished reading twice,
Recently i heard from one of my frenz that there is a lot of difference b/w the old and the new 2007 edition of decks
I was planning to take the exan in September end but now i am a bit confused about all this,Should i buy the new edition of decks and read it or should i stick it with the old ones!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:
Plz reply early frenz
I am very confused
thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

:luck:
funtastic82 said:
hello frenz,
Recently i heard from one of my frenz that there is a lot of difference b/w the old and the new 2007 edition of decks
I was planning to take the exan in September end but now i am a bit confused about all this,Should i buy the new edition of decks and read it or should i stick it with the old ones!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:
Plz reply early frenz
I am very confused
thanks in advance
Dear friend hello!there is nothing like a major difference in dental decks of 2001&2007 its just that the succesive decks keep on getting better as new info and applied aspects are added in new series and any descrepancies are taken care of , just dont worry go ahead read old material as well.GOOD LUCK

funtastic82 said:
hello frenz,
Plz reply early frenz
I am very confused
thanks in advance

hey do not worry abt dental decks. coz they r the minute part of reading material. it doesnt make any differnece bet 2001 and 2007 edition. they just added some questions from released material that's it. i have given exam in 1st week of sep, got 86. and will give 2 nd time in dec. best of luck

i do agree with the others too...there will just be some minor changes to it...thatz it!i studied the 2001 decks myself......my suggestion to u ...go ahead with ur prepn.!all the best! :thumbup:
dentist_80 said:
hey do not worry abt dental decks. coz they r the minute part of reading material. it doesnt make any differnece bet 2001 and 2007 edition. they just added some questions from released material that's it. i have given exam in 1st week of sep, got 86. and will give 2 nd time in dec. best of luck