urgently need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reesan1701

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I am planning to apply to Univ of Penn, PA...its deadline is 15 September.
I am aware of the fact that after I give my NBDE exam it takes roughly a month to get the scores and takes another month to forward the scores to university.

1. Is it possible to forward the scores to the Upenn univ by supplying its university code , so that my scores get forwarded directly..
Is anybody aware about this?
if this is possible, can anybody let me know the UPenn univ code ?
Also if this is possible, how much time does it take to forward the scores to the univ by this method? still a months time?

2. Based on the previous question, I need to decide on the date for the NBDE exam..
If it takes 2 months after the exam (1 month to get the scores and a month to forward the score to univ), I think July 1 would be a reasonable date to meet the Sept ember 15 deadline at Upenn this year?
I was thinking of taking the exam in Aug 1st so that I have an extra month os prepartion, get teh scores and forward it to the univ in the mean time, before septemeber 15?

please guide me ASAP, as I need to book the NBDE exam dates ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I have taken exam part 1 and 2 and my result came in 10 days. I dont think they have univ code system. The fastest way would be which i did too ,was to include the next day pre-paid envelop with credit info along with score report request. I got score report in 1 week. I called ada and they told me to do so. you can call them and check. I hope that helps.