URM thread

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by owen_osh, Jun 24, 2002.

1. owen_osh

owen_osh Senior Member

What happened in the URM thread today? Can someone post or pm me a synopsis?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ceez

Ceez Senior Member

Attending Physician
    you didn't miss much. basically there was some idiot trying to get some attention...people got in to it...tempers flared...and the thread got deleted.

*goes back to sipping vanilla coke*

4. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ceez:
    <strong>you didn't miss much. basically there was some idiot trying to get some attention...people got in to it...tempers flared...and the thread got deleted.

*goes back to sipping vanilla coke*</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How do you find that vanilla coke? I tried it this weekend....not quite sure what to make of it.

5. NubianPrincess

NubianPrincess Perpetually Bored

Medical Student
    I didnt see the thread....was the originator posting pure hatred and ignorance?
    WHy was it not even closed but deleted?
    Im just curious

6. Ceez

Ceez Senior Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BushBaby:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ceez:
    <strong>you didn't miss much. basically there was some idiot trying to get some attention...people got in to it...tempers flared...and the thread got deleted.

*goes back to sipping vanilla coke*</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How do you find that vanilla coke? I tried it this weekend....not quite sure what to make of it.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they sell it at Safeway. i don't see what the big fuss is about it. it taste just like regular coke to me. but maybe that's because i burn my taste buds every morning with piping hot coffee.

7. Ryo-Ohki

Yeah, I guess if you make a post against AA, you must be preaching pure hatred and ignorance......

The wild and windy nights....that the rain washed away has left a pool of tears, crying for the day. Why leave me standing here? Let me know the way...

8. geneman

geneman The Transgenic Hobo

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ceez:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BushBaby:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ceez:

*goes back to sipping vanilla coke*</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How do you find that vanilla coke? I tried it this weekend....not quite sure what to make of it.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they sell it at Safeway. i don't see what the big fuss is about it. it taste just like regular coke to me. but maybe that's because i burn my taste buds every morning with piping hot coffee.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know you've watched too many infomercials when the words "piping hot" remind you of the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie...

9. Ceez

Ceez Senior Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ryo-Ohki:
    [QB]Yeah, I guess if you make a post against AA, you must be preaching pure hatred and ignorance......

[QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">maybe you didn't catch the thread before it got deleted, but the purpose of it was just to get some attention.

10. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member

When did it get wild? I saw it yesterday around 2pm and posters seemed to be rather mild-mannered and respectful. What happened?