URM thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owen_osh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What happened in the URM thread today? Can someone post or pm me a synopsis?

Members don't see this ad.

you didn't miss much. basically there was some idiot trying to get some attention...people got in to it...tempers flared...and the thread got deleted.

*goes back to sipping vanilla coke*

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Ceez:
•you didn't miss much. basically there was some idiot trying to get some attention...people got in to it...tempers flared...and the thread got deleted.

*goes back to sipping vanilla coke*•••••How do you find that vanilla coke? I tried it this weekend....not quite sure what to make of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didnt see the thread....was the originator posting pure hatred and ignorance?
WHy was it not even closed but deleted?
Im just curious

•••quote:•••Originally posted by BushBaby:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Ceez:
•you didn't miss much. basically there was some idiot trying to get some attention...people got in to it...tempers flared...and the thread got deleted.

*goes back to sipping vanilla coke*•••••How do you find that vanilla coke? I tried it this weekend....not quite sure what to make of it.•••••they sell it at Safeway. i don't see what the big fuss is about it. it taste just like regular coke to me. but maybe that's because i burn my taste buds every morning with piping hot coffee.

Yeah, I guess if you make a post against AA, you must be preaching pure hatred and ignorance......

The wild and windy nights....that the rain washed away has left a pool of tears, crying for the day. Why leave me standing here? Let me know the way...

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Ceez:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by BushBaby:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Ceez:

*goes back to sipping vanilla coke*•••••How do you find that vanilla coke? I tried it this weekend....not quite sure what to make of it.•••••they sell it at Safeway. i don't see what the big fuss is about it. it taste just like regular coke to me. but maybe that's because i burn my taste buds every morning with piping hot coffee.•••••You know you've watched too many infomercials when the words "piping hot" remind you of the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie...

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Ryo-Ohki:
[QB]Yeah, I guess if you make a post against AA, you must be preaching pure hatred and ignorance......

[QB]••••maybe you didn't catch the thread before it got deleted, but the purpose of it was just to get some attention.

When did it get wild? I saw it yesterday around 2pm and posters seemed to be rather mild-mannered and respectful. What happened?