Urologist - Pediatrician need in El Centro Cal.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrLarry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Dr. Lawrence C. Arguilez (OGBYN), I am trying to retire and I am looking for a physician that is looking to relocate. I have a medical office for rent that can accommodate an Obstetrician/Gynecologist or any other physician. The suite contains 5 examination rooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, reception area, waiting room, doctors private office with private parking and entrance from rear. I’m also selling the entire medical center which is located conveniently across from El Centro’s only hospital. El Centro is located about hour and a half east of San Diego. I have 8 Medical Suites on a 1.26 acres property with 2 buildings that come to around 14,000 sq/ft. There is an Orthopedic Surgeon with X-ray equipment, a Dentist, MRI, General Surgeon, Rehabilitation Center, Urologist, and Diet Clinic. I currently have a space unoccupied and another soon will be available when our Urologist retires this Spring. To make it easier on the buyer I am willing to carry 50% of whatever the agreed sale price is, at 5.5% fixed interest rate for 10 to 15 years. These sale conditions are negotiable. The average annual income from office rentals is around $220,000. I’ve attached a link to a video of the property on YouTube
http://youth.be/zchUR8DK1ZU.
If you or any other person you know might be interested, please forward this email to them and contact me at the number below. Thank you for your time.

Contact Information
Dr. Lawrence C. Arguilez
(619) 339- 2311
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.