1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

US Citizenship pappers required for GWU Interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Yogi Bear, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

I got a strange email saying that I should bring my US Citizenship papers to my interview? Is this common? I don't remember reading about it in any of my previous communications w/ the school. Coincidently, my papers are back home and not w/ me now.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. phinicky

phinicky Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm a MS1 @ GW and I've never heard of that happening to anyone that I know. Call the admissions office and speak to Darrell (admissions coordinator)- I'm sure that he'll be able to help you out.

4. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

i called today and the admmissions office says its their new policy. You basically need to bring a copy of your you us passport. however, i forgot to ask for the reasoning. anyone else encounter get this email? although i haven't traveled abroad, i luckily made a passport before college so it isn't a problem for me. still, this may go into the "strangest interview situations" thread...i.e. "we need to see your passport before we can interview you".