• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

neulite

Graduate Student (GRII)
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2007
Florida
Status
Pre-Medical
US loan holder here. I am attending UQ though and I applied a while back. I am receiving the federal stafford loans (unsub and sub) and I am supplementing that with the credit-based grad PLUS loan to pay for the remaining tuition and living expenses. If you were approved I wouldn't worry about the letter from usyd since the money is there. You can check the status online at the lenders website. I used ASA direct.

Also, remember that disbursements of US loans comes right before the due date and you won't receive any living money and such until like Feb. Well, this is how it is for me at UQ. I won't receive anything until mid Feb.

About the Ads