US IMG 2020 Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackLomein

Reaction score
Currently a MS4 US IMG graduating this November. I am originally from TX, am 24 years old, have a 226/239 on step 1 and 2 CK both on first attempts. Have good LOR's from rotations in the states and a few publications as a co author in terms of research. I have 1 failed attempt on step 2 CS, am planning on applying this year on the match, and going to take the OET/pathway 4. What do my chances/profile look like?

Members don't see this ad.

Currently a MS4 US IMG graduating this November. I am originally from TX, am 24 years old, have a 226/239 on step 1 and 2 CK both on first attempts. Have good LOR's from rotations in the states and a few publications as a co author in terms of research. I have 1 failed attempt on step 2 CS, am planning on applying this year on the match, and going to take the OET/pathway 4. What do my chances/profile look like?
There is a whole thread dealing with IMGs applying for the 2021 match right below your thread! Maybe close this and repost there to get help!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.