US News Rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

(Dirty Version)

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all.

I am new to this forum and was wondering if someone could publish the US News medical school rankings and statistics on this site so that us poor people dont have to pay to see them.

thanks!

-Dirty

Members don't see this ad.

Search, my friend.....search and ye shall find

ha...are they on this forum? so far i havent had any luck with the search tool....

or are you talking about google...

Members don't see this ad :)
Encouraging publication of copyrighted material ehh? I bet you illegally download MP3's too. :laugh:

Pinkertinkle said:
Encouraging publication of copyrighted material ehh? I bet you illegally download MP3's too.

thanks for providing a useful solution.

Pinkertinkle said:
Encouraging publication of copyrighted material ehh? I bet you illegally download MP3's too. :laugh:

haha...good call, for shame OP!!! :(

(Dirty Version) said:
dude, obviously i know this link. im looking for the material posted for premium members - stats for schools, avg mcat, gpa, etc.

Why dont you just go to a Barnes and Nobles and look it up manually if youre having trouble finding it here?

(Dirty Version) said:
dude, obviously i know this link. im looking for the material posted for premium members - stats for schools, avg mcat, gpa, etc.

brah-

someone posted .doc files of them recently (last 2 months)....

try searching next time.

Attachments

• rankings1.doc
    88.9 KB · Views: 661
  • rankings2.doc
    81.9 KB · Views: 496
nice! someone who actually gave me a solution in stead of rambling or saying something useless like 'go to a bookstore'.

i did try searching, but i guess i dont have the search skills. thanks a bunch though.

-Dirty

(Dirty Version) said:
nice! someone who actually gave me a solution in stead of rambling or saying something useless like 'go to a bookstore'.

i did try searching, but i guess i dont have the search skills. thanks a bunch though.

-Dirty

Going to the bookstore is useless? LOL, all the data you want is right there you cheapskate. Won't even pay for the gas? Man, some people are such lazy mofos. Do you want your mommy to fill in your AMCAS too? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously, I'm not saying it makes you a bad person to illegally obtain copyrighted info. But when you come on here acting like people owe you something and then get pissed off when people bust your balls for being a lazy cheapskate, that is just ridiculous. :thumbdown: :laugh:

Gleevec said:
Going to the bookstore is useless? LOL, all the data you want is right there you cheapskate. Won't even pay for the gas? Man, some people are such lazy mofos. Do you want your mommy to fill in your AMCAS too? :laugh:

*Insert Duke grad joke here*

:D

KIDDING, KIDDING. :D

Why not just buy a paper copy?

The US News report and the MSAR are two handy documents all pre-meds shoudl have.

I am poor and have no car. Unlike you guys, I am using this website to gain valuable information, not sit around and annoy people who have real work to do.

Please get a hobby or develop a personality so you can enjoy the world outside of the internet.

(Dirty Version) said:
Unlike you guys, I am using this website to gain valuable information

AKA pirating information.

(Dirty Version) said:
I am poor and have no car. Unlike you guys, I am using this website to gain valuable information, not sit around and annoy people who have real work to do.

Please get a hobby or develop a personality so you can enjoy the world outside of the internet.

I have time managment skills...so I can have many hobbies, a personality, a life, and still have time left over to annoy people on the internet

(Dirty Version) said:

OUCH :rolleyes:

the people who suggested usnews.com and the bookstore were trying to help, and it was your fault ya couldnt find the info on this site, gaining info is one thing, expecting it to be handed over on a silver platter is another :thumbdown:

(Dirty Version) said:

Well, maybe you hitch a ride on the Waah!mbulance...

(Dirty Version) said:

Its kind of like in elementary school when someone would make a joke about someone's mom, and then the person would reply "My mom is dead"

And then you would see their mom at the soccer game.

In any case, Dirty Version, I find it hard to believe that you have ready access to the internet and to getting to work, yet are unable to take a cab or bus or get a ride to the local library or barnes and noble. And if you want help, stop acting like people owe you something-- they don't. Do it yourself or be polite, especially if you are asking other people who actually PAID for the data to illegally send it to you. Some people :rolleyes:

Gleevec said:
Its kind of like in elementary school when someone would make a joke about someone's mom, and then the person would reply "My mom is dead"

so true...but seriously dude, that's not funny, my mom is dead :D

(Dirty Version) said:

This is coming from a guy who used multiple posts to try and second-guess the true reason I founded a student organization? Ya, real productive, and not annoying at all. Give us a break. :thumbdown:

do you have a clean version? this version is sort of a jackass.

Gleevec said:

In any case, Dirty Version, I find it hard to believe that you have ready access to the internet and to getting to work, yet are unable to take a cab or bus or get a ride to the local library or barnes and noble. And if you want help, stop acting like people owe you something-- they don't. Do it yourself or be polite, especially if you are asking other people who actually PAID for the data to illegally send it to you. Some people :rolleyes:

i take the subway to work. thats where i use the internet. and i am no longer interested in what you have to say.

(Dirty Version) said:
i take the subway to work. thats where i use the internet. and i am no longer interested in what you have to say.

Good to know there are absolutely no bookstores or libraries in the vicinity of a subway stop.

You still need an attitude adjustment. Look at the number of posters on this thread who have beef with you after only a couple posts.

But whatever, the lesson is, if benefits you not to act like an ahole when asking for something that requires someone who actually PAID for it to do some work in posting it. Agreed? Good.

Gleevec said:
Good to know there are absolutely no bookstores or libraries in the vicinity of a subway stop.

You still need an attitude adjustment. Look at the number of posters on this thread who have beef with you after only a couple posts.

But whatever, the lesson is, if benefits you not to act like an ahole when asking for something that requires someone who actually PAID for it to do some work in posting it. Agreed? Good.

hey buddy, why dont you just butt out? this doesn't concern you. you have provided absolutely NO HELP in this thread, yet you are one of the major posters in it. I dont need your lessons punk, youre not my father. why dont you take your attitude adjustment meter and shove it where the sun dont shine.

the guy who actually took the time to help me - i thanked him.

what you have to say to me is completely irrelevant. up yours.

bluedevilchica said:
no offense to anyone on this thread cause i do remember the other thread when the rankings were posted. But honestly even the advanced search function can be weird and not pick up on everything.

(Dirty Version) just ignore the inflammatory remarks from peeps. a lot of them love to pick on others for some reason. (maybe insecurities?) i think people should have more patience. good luck.

I find it ironic how you, bluedevilchica, were complaining about people not be appreciative of reading PSes. Yet when someone comes and demands that people illegally post the rankings that its A-OK. I have no problem with people wanting the info persay, but if you want it, you need to ask with some semblance of appreciation and gratitude rather than demanding it. And frankly, going to Barnes and Nobles wasnt meant to be a blowoff suggestion, and in fact is what I myself did before I ended up ordering it.

My problem with dirty version has only to do with his arrogance and lack of respect when demanding the rankings and then contemptuously responding to legitimate ways of procuring the rankings. Some others on this thread have other issues with him (SanDiegoSOD with dirty version's criticism of him doing something solely for his app, etc). All Im saying is that if you want something be polite about it. Not too different from what you were complaining about with PSes bluedevichica.

And DirtyVersion, its not as if people randomly chose you to be pissed at for any reason related to you. But in general, if you want something, its best to be nice about it. That's all Im saying. Peace.

there's a lot of buildup anger on this board...i think its the result of sexual frustration

SpiderBill said:
Whats with the "Pwned" thing, I still haven't figured out what it means. Am I missing something?

??? I wanna know too :confused:

stop giving him a hard time everyone. Dirty... If you want a username and pass word to usnews private message me. i'll give it to you.

pwned = owned

For example, this guy got owned...

paraskass-owned.jpg

why can't people just write "owned"?

velocypedalist said:
why can't people just write "owned"?

times are changing old man......get w/ it

:laugh: :D just joking.

Random Med School Interviewer: Welcome to your interview, first off, you have any questions?

Dirty Version: Yeah, what do I gotta do to get into this place?

RMSI: Well, there is no magical answer, rather we are looking for a range of qualities and character traits that make a good physician.

Dirty Version: Just answer the question, jerk face. I dont want yer runaround, yer no help at all. Punk.

:p

The result of inadvertently typing a "P" instead of an "O." Notice its alluring position near the intended "O".........

SpiderBill said:
Whats with the "Pwned" thing, I still haven't figured out what it means. Am I missing something?
i believe it is like chess...

WideOpenSpaces said:
The result of inadvertently typing a "P" instead of an "O." Notice its alluring position near the intended "O".........

Indeed. Also, as a result of my almost freakishly long ring finger, I often type "9wned"

vhawk01 said:
Random Med School Interviewer: Welcome to your interview, first off, you have any questions?

Dirty Version: Yeah, what do I gotta do to get into this place?

RMSI: Well, there is no magical answer, rather we are looking for a range of qualities and character traits that make a good physician.

Dirty Version: Just answer the question, jerk face. I dont want yer runaround, yer no help at all. Punk.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmm, no rankings on those word files?

joselind said:
do you have a clean version? this version is sort of a jackass.
so is that a yes?