US News Rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
joselind said:
"lounge sdn'ers?"

There's a lounge forum on SDN...you can access it after a certain number of posts (I think???)

Members don't see this ad.

Misty said:
There's a lounge forum on SDN...you can access it after a certain number of posts (I think???)
hmm... i'll have to look into that... is it worth it?

joselind said:
hmm... i'll have to look into that... is it worth it?

:laugh: um....not really. its funny...sometimes. Oh and stay out of the "everyone" forum if you're the argumentative type...its just addicting

Members don't see this ad :)
Misty said:

ha, i know...i'm sorry. I've seen enough of the lounge to learn I don't want to endure Misty's wrath! :scared: :D

velocypedalist said:
:laugh: um....not really. its funny...sometimes. Oh and stay out of the "everyone" forum if you're the argumentative type...its just addicting
ooh, that sound fun, but i can't see that one either. :thumbdown:

I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this thread. 10 minutes that I will NEVER get back.

bluedevilchica said:
lol Gleevec chill! as far as i can remember, DirtyVersion simply asked for the rankings...

"Hello all.

I am new to this forum and was wondering if someone could publish the US News medical school rankings and statistics on this site so that us poor people dont have to pay to see them.

thanks!

-Dirty"

if maybe u found his response to your url or to barnes and noble to be offensive and rude then i understand your anger i guess.

don't call me a hypocrite. i just think everyone jumped at the bit to be mean when all he did was ask nicely for the rankings to begin with. man this thing got blown out of proportion.

Thanks for sticking up for me BDC. simply put, gleevec, youre a tool.

Dirty if you still need access to the rankings private message me and i'll give you a username and pass