US Post Offices are in on the Conspiracy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

praying4MD

2K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent out secondaries, printed AMCAS, check, and photos to 2 med schools via certified mail on Aug. 7 and have STILL not received any notification that the offices have received the documents. I called them just to make sure and they confirmed that they have not received them. I also called the post office and they told me that basically, "nothing's guaranteed." :mad: :mad:

What to do now? Should I send out another copy of everything? Wait on it? AAH! Maybe AMCAS has conspired with the post office to make us all go mentally insane, just to make their lives easier. Well, I'm half-way there. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

take it easy....give it some more time. after all, what's another week in the context of this whole application season.

Certified mail is slower than regular mail, but more secure. I wouldn't worry. I'm sending stuff out priority mail with delivery confirmation. It's faster than first class and I can check on-line to see when it was delivered.

Members don't see this ad :)
Certified mail is slower than regular mail, A good way to go is to use priority mail with delivery confirmation that way you can scan. Also you can use overnight and track at their site and that can tell you who signed for it.

Oh, I didn't realize it would take longer that regular mail. Thanks for the replies and advice everyone. :)