Program-Specific Info / Q's USA MOT Fall 2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT_gal

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was wondering about the University of St. Augustine MOT Program and how competitive it is. My GPA right now is a 3.34 and I'm worried that won't cut it. For those who got accepted or got interviews what were your stats? Thank you!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I was wondering about the University of St. Augustine MOT Program and how competitive it is. My GPA right now is a 3.34 and I'm worried that won't cut it. For those who got accepted or got interviews what were your stats? Thank you!! :)

I got accepted for Summer 2020, but turned it down for another school. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask or message me.

I wouldn't worry about GPA mine was similar to yours as well and I got accepted. I think it is important to see your app as overall and prepare for the interview. You personal statement has a lot of weight on it as well. If it was just through grades I don't think I would get in.

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted for Summer 2020, but turned it down for another school. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask or message me.

I wouldn't worry about GPA mine was similar to yours as well and I got accepted. I think it is important to see your app as overall and prepare for the interview. You personal statement has a lot of weight on it as well. If it was just through grades I don't think I would get in.
What was your GRE?

Members don't see this ad :)