USAF Internship APPI FOR 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SAKAGIRL

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of preparing my applications for the USAF 2014-2015 appi and wanted to know if anyone else is in a similar boat... perhaps applying for one of the other branches? If so, we should start a thread and help each other out/provide support/offer advice :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm applying also. Hope to get some advice along the way :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, we should all be knee deep in the process now. Just checking to see how everyone is doing :)

Last edited:
The paperwork does take a long time. I just submitted my application through APPIC. I still have one more thing to submit to my recruiter though. SAP76, did the Director at the TX site call you to set it up, or is it the interview set up through your recruiter?

One of my cohort members is applying to Air Force sites this year ... The clearance process took a really long time. It's very bureaucratic with lots of forms to fill out ... You also have to take some kind of First Aid course, which they don't tell you about until close to the end. But if you get one of those it sounds like a great opportunity, really high stipends.
well I guess the first aid certification that my job forces everyone to get finally paid off:)

Last edited: