USC Acceptance Poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I was interviewed at USC. I have learnt my status from them. I have been ..

• Waitlisted. Don't care since already have other confirmed offer(s).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akmount

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Folks,
Please take this poll if you were interviewed at University of Southern California, Los Angeles (USC) for IDP batch starting 2005.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Those who came to know about their status (waitlisting or rejection) kindly tell us how you got to know of the status-whether by mail or e-mail or phone, as many of us are still waiting for some form of communication.
Thank you.

Hope someone puts some info on this thread..the wait is killing me!! :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email Waitlisted

I Got Accepted.....!!

Accepted but will not be attending because
of acceptance in Loma Linda :D :D :D

carabelli said:
I Got Accepted.....!!
Ditto! And will be attending:). Congrats to those in and good luck to those waiting.

toothguy said:
of acceptance in Loma Linda :D :D :D

Hey tooth guy,
I met your wife @ UCLA..Congrats :thumbup: & convey my regards to her.

Congrats to all the others who got accepted :thumbup:

hi

i got an acceptance from USC and UCLA , confused at this moment on which to join, i dont know where i fit in the poll, but just thought of sharing the info....

hey guys . this poll needs updating i guess :)

I changed My avatar,

dont worry dindt try any Dermabbrassion yet JAJAJAJAJAJAJJA its actually one of the Great works from Dr. Hagen "BODYWORKS" the Anatomical Plastination process.

pepsi said:
hi

i got an acceptance from USC and UCLA , confused at this moment on which to join, i dont know where i fit in the poll, but just thought of sharing the info....

first of all congratulations! I just wanted to know, how are you going to decide which school to choose? What did you hear about both schools?
Can you share your information with us. Is UCLA cheaper than USC??

Thanks

Setareh said:
first of all congratulations! I just wanted to know, how are you going to decide which school to choose? What did you hear about both schools?

Thanks
of acceptance in University of Colorado

Setareh said:

Thanks

UCLA 172K
USC 147K

Both I retrieved from their site.

USC is better in trms of patient flow.at UCLA there is not as many pt as USC.acc. to my opinion i would like to join USC.
thanx in advance.

i m also accepted in USC and will join the gang.

pepsi said:
hi

Hi ucla is abetter school and a easy going too