USC anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Colorado_2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting to here from USC, or heard anything recently? Is there class full?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed with USC back in early February, and was accepted in mid-March.
I think someone else said that they send out most of their notices in early May.

Interviewed in late december, have not heard a word from them yet. I assume that means that I'm not rejected, but on some kind of waitlist. I have no idea otherwise.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi... i interviewed mid-march and got an email invite from the office of admissions on friday (4/27/01) to the upcoming "new student reception"- it'll be held this friday, 5/4/01. hope this helps- if you haven't heard anything, maybe you could try calling the office? good luck!

It seems as though most of the accepted students are from Cal. Maybe they're doing something different for out-of-staters?

I still haven't heard from USC. Their class must be filled if they are having that new student orientation day this week. I'm wondering if they will be sending out a bunch of rejections on the 15th! I hope not.

I also have not heard from them since I interviewed 9 weeks ago (late Feb). I think we(those who have not heard) will hear something in a week...

Just re-posting...Anyone heard anything yet???

I am a first year student at USC and I love it. If anyone has questions feel free to ask. Don't lose hope. I received an interview in late April, and was not accepted until a month before school started.
Vanessa

I finally got the negative response today...Oh well..I was expecting it anyhow