USC Barbecue Plans for CLASS OF 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldamnedstudent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all!!! I'm trying to organize our big barbecue together to happen in August. It will be at my place in Hollywood either the weekend of August 2, 3 or August 9,10.

Can you please let me know which weekend is better... this will determine the better day to start flippin them burgs.

Please RSVP by July 25th... and let us know also if you plan on bringing a guest.

Let's kick off the next 4 years together and party like we will in 2006!!!!

Peace.

---Keith

Members don't see this ad.

Ok!! I've been EXTREMELY busy this summer working 3 jobs/12 days/week and haven't visited in so long that I forgot my password and do not even recognize this place anymore! Anyway, just wanted to know what date your planning on. I talked to a few more of our (very near) future classmates and maybe I can get some to go!

hey 8/2,3 is better for me...lets get to know each other earlier...

since orientation starts at 8/20... 8/9,10 maybe little late.
what u guys think?

i may bring my gf.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,
i had to change my username bcuz i couldn't log on anymore. anyway, it doesn't look like either steve or i would be able to make it (due to exam time)... but it shouldn't stop you guys from meeting each other and getting to know a few of your classmates. i hope you guys have fun.

This first message is a test... I have been unable to post for the last few weeks... hope this works. If it does, read my next message for the skinny on the USC barbecue!!!!

---Keith

OK!!! Now we are talking. I'm so sorry for not getting back sooner, but as some of you may know, people have been having trouble posting messages for the last few weeks... and I just got a message from the web master on how to fix it.

Alright! Well, I know we are getting down to the wire, so all I ask is this.... I need to know if there are still some "Class of 2006"ers ready to partay... that's all I need to know. If yes, then email me at [email protected]. Let's not use this site for the time being with all the problems right now. If there's still enough interest, we can have it...

Saturday August 3rd, 12 noon - ?

-------or-----------------

Saturday August 10th, 12 noon - ?

The festivities will take place at my place in Hollywood with directions to follow.

SO if any of you crazy kids can come... write me at [email protected] ASAP!!!!!!!

I will also post a message on the main board.

Thanks y'all!!!

--Keith
818-779-6557