USC dental students. Need opinion, Please help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucla2134

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They want me to take the DAT again since my math is so low and the deadline is on February. I will take on January 15, but i think the class is already almost filled. Do you guys still think i have a chance if i retake it and do well on math?

There is no Christmas for me this year. So sadd!!

Members don't see this ad.

They want me to take the DAT again since my math is so low and the deadline is on February. I will take on January 15, but i think the class is already almost filled. Do you guys still think i have a chance if i retake it and do well on math?

There is no Christmas for me this year. So sadd!!

just a quick question
How did u find out that the school wants u to retake DAT?
Did you call the school?

Mine is under review for so long. Should I call the school?

just a quick question
How did u find out that the school wants u to retake DAT?
Did you call the school?

Mine is under review for so long. Should I call the school?

Call them. They are really supportive!

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't receive an interview invitation until March of this year, so I would say there is still a chance to get in. The chance of getting in is alot higher than not retaking the DAT. good luck

I didn't receive an interview invitation until March of this year, so I would say there is still a chance to get in. The chance of getting in is alot higher than not retaking the DAT. good luck

i agree. if ur not hearing from other schools..then u mite as well take a shot at retaking the dat...better to try this year than have to wait a WHOLE nother year.

as a reapplicatn..i would know and it sucks. good luck