• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I was wondering.. for the 10 digit USC ID number, where are we suppose to get that # from? I don't think I have been assigned one.

And just to make sure, its only 1 page right?.. and this is the only thing we have to turn in before Feb 15?

Farmercyst

From the shadows
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
The bottom of a pile of debt.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
They just emailed me mine today. I filled out FAFSA last week. It may not be sent until after that. The email mentioned that I was on their list to possibly receive aid at their school so I'm assuming the emailed it only after they got my FAFSA info.

creestoL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
i filled out fafsa last month, and i never received that email from usc, should i call them and ask about that?

About the Ads

Farmercyst

From the shadows
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
i filled out fafsa last month, and i never received that email from usc, should i call them and ask about that?

I would. Especially if you included them on your FAFSA. The only thing I got from them before I filled out FAFSA was the "Lacking" email. Once I filled out FAFSA I got a letter about Fin Aid dated 2/5, then an email yesterday talking about required forms, and then an email today with my USC-ID. I haven't even been sent an interview request. So the only factor I see that's changed is that I filled out FAFSA.

creestoL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
wow.. i didnt even get an email about the required forms. they havent updated me with any emails lately..

for people who turned in updated transcripts for academic update, did any of you receive an email confirming that they received that?

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Sorry this is a really stupid question but for the FAFSA do you list yourself as an expemption for yourself if your parents still claim you on their taxes?? :confused:

Farmercyst

From the shadows
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Sorry this is a really stupid question but for the FAFSA do you list yourself as an expemption for yourself if your parents still claim you on their taxes?? :confused:

I thought it said to use a specific box referencing a line on your 1040. When I looked at the box it was the one for exemptions which does include yourself.
Unless I'm thinking of another form (I've been filling a lot out lately:rolleyes: ).

creestoL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
are the graduate supplemental fin aid form and FAFSA the only things due by feb 16?

eddavatar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student

If you are claimed, no. You put 0. But ask pros on the issue to make sure.

Swanchick84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I was wondering.. for the 10 digit USC ID number, where are we suppose to get that # from? I don't think I have been assigned one.

And just to make sure, its only 1 page right?.. and this is the only thing we have to turn in before Feb 15?

I don't think we have a USC ID number yet until we are officially students there. I just left that blank.

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
yeah I called them a couple of days ago.. they said leave it blank because we don't have the ID# yet

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.