SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

USC help...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by superdood68, Apr 21, 2002.

1. superdood68

superdood68 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 31, 2002
    westsieeeede
    i am an applicant for usc, but i have not heard back from them since my interview.
    i called the admissions office and asked them if i could send an update letter,
    but they told me that they do not accept them. does anyone here have any
    suggestions? i would love to go to school there.

thanx

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. SMW

SMW Grand Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2001
    anchorage, ak
    How about a letter of intent? Btw, I declined their offer of acceptance, so there's one spot that's opened up. Good luck to you. :)

4. WaitingImpatiently

WaitingImpatiently Long Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 29, 2002
    I called the Admissions Office, and was told that they're trying to send out all their decisions this coming week. Hence, I'm nervous AS HECK right now.

5. superdood68

superdood68 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 31, 2002
    westsieeeede
    hrmmm, drama...

6. Hero

Hero Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 4, 2002
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by WaitingImpatiently:
    <strong>I called the Admissions Office, and was told that they're trying to send out all their decisions this coming week. Hence, I'm nervous AS HECK right now.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You and me both buddy.. Did they tell you if the decisions are all rejections and waitlists? Any acceptances? I'm assuming they will mostly be waitlists. :(

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Watching, waiting, commiserating
    Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
    Na, na?
    Late night, come home
    Work sucks, I know
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">