Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

USC Interview and Decision

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by CSL62485, Mar 6, 2007.

1. CSL62485

Pre-Medical
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone else interviewed on or around Jan. 24th. And if so, have you guys heard from them yet? I haven't heard from them yet, and I was wondering if that's a bad thing. Thanks.

2. GoGoPandaBot

GoGoPandaBot Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    interviewed Jan 17. Called them after 6 weeks, since they said it would be 4-6. They said, hmm, that's odd, should have been done, wait two more weeks.

Was not happy about that at all. I expect a DING, but who knows.

3. icecoldalpha06

icecoldalpha06 Striving For Success...
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey guys I wanted to know how long your interview day was at USC...im trying to make my traveling arrangements and i have no clue how long i will be at the interview day..thanks..

4. pennybridge

pennybridge Membership Revoked
    Removed

shouldn't go past 3:00~3:30pm

5. slipperyslope

2+ Year Member

i had to make a 3p class and called them in advance to schedule my interviews in the morning or early afternoon and they were really good about working with me.

6. ReTry

2+ Year Member

are they done handing out interviews? thanks.

7. phishee

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    FYI my first interview wasn't until 1:00 so I didn't have to show up until the lunch/tour. My faculty interview wasn't until 4:00pm. I live close by so it wasn't an issue and maybe they figured that when scheduling me.
    When I got there everyone else had at least one interview in the morning and their second interview around 2. Just keep checking your status page for the interview info. Mine was posted earlier than the website said it would be.
    If you really need to leave by a certain time to catch a flight, call the admissions office and tell them. I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. nicksain

nicksain Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    to the original poster:

i interviewed in late January and got my final decision back about a week ago.

9. searun

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I interviewed mid January and was accepted about two weeks later. I was surprised how quick I received a decision.

10. microgal

microgal NYC's Finest
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hmmm this is strange...Pennybridge said that they send out decisions in "batches," but it looks like from people who interviewed around the same time that some people get them quickly and some people get them REALLY slowly.... how annoying.

11. TleilaxuMD

TleilaxuMD Membership Revoked
    Removed

Its called the postal service.:sleep:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...