usc invite?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rcmonkeypie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello:

Has anybody received interview recently from USC?

THX,

rc

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I submitted AADSAS application on Aug 21st. I applied to
USC, UCLA, Harvard, UW, UOP, UCSF (withdrew). I am accepted
to UOP & Harvard. Interviewing at UW in January. Never heard
anything yet from USC and UCLA. I believe eventually I will.
But, I think it will be too late, because I will have to make
decision based on what I have in my hand. They ate my money!

All the best friend.

Yeah, whats up with USC. Not that i have any chance there, but it would be nice to get hear some news from them. They are missing in action.

Members don't see this ad :)
same situation here....i haven't heard from usc yet!! i'd LOVE to go there....since I live like 30 min. away.

have you heard from other schools yet?

I dunno where to pick...temple or umdnj

I recieved a letter from USC two weeks ago saying my application is in the second level of review...submitted app July 28 and app complete was in early sept. Have you guys gotten that yet?

YES..I received the same letter. its frustrating because I want to stay in CA

Originally posted by tatadds
I recieved a letter from USC two weeks ago saying my application is in the second level of review...submitted app July 28 and app complete was in early sept. Have you guys gotten that yet?

i received the sme thing months ago and never heard from them again. all other states give priority to their residents and take care of most of them 1st.

CA on the other hand won't look at you unless you have the SDN stats!
don't you just love being in CA?

Try being from Massachussetts, where we have no state schools....only expensive private schools! :(

Originally posted by PERFECT3435
all other states give priority to their residents and take care of most of them 1st.[/B]

Originally posted by avingupta
Try being from Massachussetts, where we have no state schools....only expensive private schools! :(

I feel your pain man... i am a MA resident too. It hurts to see that non of our great private schools give priority of anykind to their state's residents. Heck, BU even holds regional interviews to drag people from CA!

Comet