rjb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
Status
hey guys.. for the many of us who have been shafted by SC... sorry. But I think its pretty much over no? If we havent got an interview we prob wont... My friend got a march interview in January.. so unless they send us an email today lol its over huh?

CalGirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2005
Status
Hey rjb...Im in the same boat as you! Shafted by SC :mad: From what I understand, they interview through April. The admissions people say that if you are invited for an interview you would hear by like mid-March...so I'm gonna guess that it is PROBABLY over for us but who knows? Good luck! :luck:

RaaMD

Caffeine Addict
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
Status
I just called USC today, and they said that they are still inviting. Don't know if that's just to make us feel better since we haven't heard yet. Good Luck!

CalGirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2005
Status
Ack they take so long! I just want my rejection letter already. Haha...it's the only school left in Cali I am waiting on...holla back SC! :eek:

cammy1313

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2004
Encinitas, CA
Status
Ditto for me!

Funny part is I thought this was the only Cali school I'd get any love from when I first started this whole process!

Jerks.
;)

Code Brown

Low man on the totem pole
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2004
Florida
Status
Attending Physician
:luck: I just talked to them and they are sending out interview invites until the end of March. Good luck to everyone!

faradayampere

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2004
Status
Medical Student
Code Brown said:
:luck: I just talked to them and they are sending out interview invites until the end of March. Good luck to everyone!
i emailed them, and they told me that you'll hear before Apr. 19

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
A buddy of mine who is a 3rd year at USC told me last week that USC is done inviting. He said that even if they do invite, it'd be very few. :thumbdown:

CalGirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2005
Status
sdnstud said:
A buddy of mine who is a 3rd year at USC told me last week that USC is done inviting. He said that even if they do invite, it'd be very few. :thumbdown:
Thanks sdnstud for the info. Yeah, I am guessing they are probably pretty much done even though they say they are inviting through March. I think we are all pretty much toast haha but good luck to everyone anyway! :luck: