Roommate USC Keck student looking for roommates/apt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rwayne15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I will be enrolling as a PhD student at USC in August 2015 and I'm looking for roommates. I'm an out-of-state student, and I'll be moving to L.A. in August. If you're a USC student looking for a female roommate, please let me know! My budget is $850 max.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

I will be enrolling as a PhD student at USC in August 2015 and I'm looking for roommates. I'm an out-of-state student, and I'll be moving to L.A. in August. If you're a USC student looking for a female roommate, please let me know! My budget is $850 max.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm an incoming pharmacy student at USC and I have a 4 bedroom house really close to the HSC campus (~1.6 miles away, about a 4 minute drive). There are 2 rooms left and I'm looking for female housemates.

- the lease starts in August
-you would get your own room for $600 + utilities
- it includes parking
- includes a washer/dryer
- living/dining rooms are furnished and it includes all kitchen appliances so all you would need to bring is your own bedroom furniture
- it's 5 minute walk to the USC shuttle stop on Soto street which will take you to the HSC campus if you don't want to drive
- it's gated, next to an elementary school, and w/in the DPS patrolled area so it's safe

Let me know if you're interested!