USC/LAC where are yoooooouuuuu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

forfinity08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything? What's up with that? Are they planning on interviewing this year or what? sheesh...why am I so impatient

Members don't see this ad.

They just moved to their new hospital last week, so I bet they're going to start giving out interviews soon, hopefully sometime this week... I'm waiting impatiently too :)

Hey guys, to those of you who have listed that you received interviews from USC already - did you rotate there? I did an away there so am expecting an interview, but i'm getting a little nervous because I can only do their December dates...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, to those of you who have listed that you received interviews from USC already - did you rotate there? I did an away there so am expecting an interview, but i'm getting a little nervous because I can only do their December dates...

You should call them. The year I was interviewing, they offered interviews to all their rotators. So call them and ask about it before the Dec slots get taken up.

Just called them, scheduled myself for a December slot :). Gotta love that - calling up a program and saying, hey, you haven't called me yet but i'd like an interview on Friday. Cool? Cool. :p

all i can say is that this program is 100% worth the wait...

To those that rotated there, do you mind sharing what your general impression was? I mean, the 2-3-4 set-up is inconvinient, but do you think it's worth it in the end? I'm excited to interview here because I've heard so much, but I haven't heard from any actual residents or students that rotated through... this may not even be the best place to ask but thought I'd try :)

Thanks!

I have heard from everywhere I applied but USC. I am quite intrigued by their program but am not sure I will be able to afford to get out to LA, if I do not hear soon. I know people who got interviews, but they all rotated at USC. Anyone have information?

Hey guys, just bumping this thread - are people hearing from USC or not? Those who have been invited - did you get a phone call or an email via eras?

I didn't rotate through here, but I did get a phone call invite (nothing through ERAS). Good luck to all!