USC NYU Temple Thomas Jefferson

HEYY3405

Feb 6, 2013
    My application was verified yesterday by OTCAS.
    Do you know when TJ sends supplemental app?
    and does anyone knows when will get results from USC, NYU, Temple or TJ? :D

AND

What's the difference between verified date and AU verified date from OTCAS website?

MT2BanOT

Jul 31, 2012
    1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
      Hey yes so Verified just means the first part is verified, AU or academic update verfied means they've reviewed verfied and entered your most recent/last quarters course work if you had any at all..it's the final verificiation step

USC will stop accepting applications on the 15th of this month and will give out decision notices late to mid March.

MT2BanOT

Jul 31, 2012

AND

What's the difference between verified date and AU verified date from OTCAS website?

Hey yes so Verified just means the first part is verified, AU or academic update verfied means they've reviewed verfied and entered your most recent/last quarters course work if you had any at all..it's the final verificiation step

USC will stop accepting applications on the 15th of this month and will give out decision notices late to mid March

About the Ads

HEYY3405

Feb 6, 2013

USC will stop accepting applications on the 15th of this month and will give out decision notices late to mid March

OT24

Jan 9, 2013

AND

TJ sent me their supplemental about a week after I was verified by OTCAS. I've been verified for about 2 weeks now. I haven't heard a thing from NYU and I applied there on 1/2. I have heard from Temple, but just for them to tell me they have received everything. This was mid-jan.

Good luck!

OT24

Jan 9, 2013

AND

Correction: Head from Temple today via email. Accepted.. no interview required!

wja91

Nov 7, 2012

USC will stop accepting applications on the 15th of this month and will give out decision notices late to mid March.

So does USC not have interviews?

About the Ads
                This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                7. This thread is locked.