USC Pre-Med Safety Caught on Steroids

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, doctors have to be flawless individuals with no previous transgressions even if they harmed no one else.

p.s. I bet that "resident physician" on the Hydroxycut commercials uses steroids too

I find it interesting and ironic that the kid's father treated Barry Bonds.

God, I hate these statements.

Once you're caught for drugs, you want to "focus on your studies."

Seriously, you were caught, admit it and apologize and move on.

And yes, their chances at med school are severely diminished.
-Dr. P.

Well, if their chances are diminished, everyone else's chances will go up (slightly). :laugh:

go lakers said:

If he quit his spot on the football team rather than having an institutional action (getting pulled from the team) then he may not have to report it on his AMCAS.

Meanwhile, won't he have played in Rose Bowl game 2006 among his ECs? That is going to impress the hell out of some jock on the adcom. Plus he's a legacy at St. Louis U. - for what that's worth.

LizzyM said:
If he quit his spot on the football team rather than having an institutional action (getting pulled from the team) then he may not have to report it on his AMCAS.

Meanwhile, won't he have played in Rose Bowl game 2006 among his ECs? That is going to impress the hell out of some jock on the adcom. Plus he's a legacy at St. Louis U. - for what that's worth.

He'll be able to list that he held onto Vince Young's legs for two seconds while Young stood there looking for someone to pass to before completing it. I think being caught with steroids far outweighs the benefits of being in the Rose Bowl since the steroids prolly helped you get there.

On another note, I'm disappointed in these guys, seeing how they were essentially the only two asian football players in the college level or higher that I can think of now that Dat Nguyen of the Cowboys retired.

iceman77_7 said:
He'll be able to list that he held onto Vince Young's legs for two seconds while Young stood there looking for someone to pass to before completing it. I think being caught with steroids far outweighs the benefits of being in the Rose Bowl since the steroids prolly helped you get there.

On another note, I'm disappointed in these guys, seeing how they were essentially the only two asian football players in the college level or higher that I can think of now that Dat Nguyen of the Cowboys retired.
There should be some manner of legal recourse for this (and I mean any athlete- high school, college or professional). Preferrably something that will result in a felony record to serve as a permanent reminder of the stupidity of putting one's health at risk over a game. I seriously hope this guy is hindered from becoming a doc because he's proven that he lacks the moral fiber that should be present in a physician.