General Admissions & OTCAS USC pre-req

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bhl1307

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My statistics pre-requisite has passed the 5 year limit, but I took a sociological statistics class that is still good and every other program told me it is a suitable replacement. Except for USC, who told me they need me to send them a scanned copy of the syllabus to see if it can replace it. I have been been going back and forth with Helen through email because she said the scans were too blurry. I took pictures this time, but I haven't gotten a response from her since the end of september, usually got a response within 2 days. Is this bad? Should I wait more or call her? Too scared to call and ask her lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

I would definitely follow up with her! She's probably swamped, and I wouldn't take her lack of response personally. Don't be afraid to call, sometimes they need a little push to get "less urgent" things situated.

I would definitely follow up with her! She's probably swamped, and I wouldn't take her lack of response personally. Don't be afraid to call, sometimes they need a little push to get "less urgent" things situated.
Thanks. I just don't wanna get on anyone's "bad side" you know haha. Just felt like I got put on ignore list or something.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

i want to know about this as well...

I might go to military and by the time I come back, it's been over 5 years since I have taken my pre req T.T