USC Rec Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlq3d3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recs were sent on 8/15, and they still haven't been confirmed. What are your guys' statuses and when did you send your recs in?

Members don't see this ad.

i think my recs went through around the same time, maybe a little before or after, they have not been updated on mine either

Same here.

I hear they take a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
07/31/07 USC secondary submitted
08/01/07 USC secondary completed

The day I submitted is the day my LORs were received by USC (UPS tracking) as well as the day I sent electronically the app. I got recognition of my LORs and complete status a few days after. I did call the person though, she said normally it takes 4-6 weeks before they scan them into the system, so just sit tight. GL!

Same boat, sent 3-4 weeks ago and still waiting.. e-mailed them to ask and they told me it takes awhile before they get them in.

Recs were sent on 8/15, and they still haven't been confirmed. What are your guys' statuses and when did you send your recs in?
I sent mine on the same day, and still not received. I already submitted my secondary online so I'm just waiting on the recs :(

UPS tracking number says my letters were deliver on 8/24, but the USC status website still lists them as missing. I called today and got the same "4 to 6 weeks" line.

Argh! I wonder why it takes so long... for my other schools, the LORs were listed as received about 3 days after they were really received.

i would recommend you guys check and speak with a person in the office. i sent mine through priority mail and it turns out they never received them after 4 weeks. i recently faxed it over 3 weeks ago, and it's still not complete on their website.