USC Requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missschnippy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in applying to Pharmacy school at USC, and I was looking at their requirements. When I apply I will be completing a degree in Biochemistry with a minor in Math and Biology so I am not worried about their science and Math requirements, but I am confused about their interpersonal communication requirement.

I am currently attending Florida State, and we do have speech requirement, but I can't really figure out what this all means. I looked up the course in interpersonal communication at USC, but we don't have a course like that in our College of Communication here at FSU.

Can you all give me some insight into what kinds of classes fulfill this requirement? Especially from people that have applied (and been accepted or waitlisted hopefully) from out of state.

Thanks for all your help!

Jen :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if USC has this for all schools, but when I requested the application from them, they asked me which college I was currently attending. When I received the packet, they had included a list of the classes at my college (Univ. of CA, Davis) that would meet their requirements. It wouldn't hurt to call them up and ask if they have that for your particular college. If not, the interpersonal communication class (the one that's taught at my school) consists of learning about how to be a better communicator......Hope that helps :)

Thanks ! I finally found a class at FSU called interpersonal communication, so now I just have to figure out how and when to take it. I also need to know if counts for my speech requirement. Thanks for all of your help.