USC School of Dentistry- Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am so excited to be going here and school is just a few weeks away. I can't wait. I am not exactly sure where I am going to be living but I know it is going to be off campus. How hard is it to find parking at the school? I can't believe how much a parking pass costs. I look forward to meeting all of you soon!!!!:D

Members don't see this ad.

I am so excited to be going here and school is just a few weeks away. I can't wait. I am not exactly sure where I am going to be living but I know it is going to be off campus. How hard is it to find parking at the school? I can't believe how much a parking pass costs. I look forward to meeting all of you soon!!!!:D

Get a PSB Parking Permit. They're probably all sold out though.
It does cost alot, but it's definitely worth it. Since its so close to the school.
The other option is UPC which is cheaper but you have to take a shuttle to get there, and trust me- it sucks.

Congrats!

See you in a few weeks.

i'm a female who is looking for a female roommate or one who has an apartment. prefer non-smoker, studious, non-partier, clean. PM me.