USC School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

That’s true!! It’s just last time I heard from them was December 9th or so saying my app was under review. Nothing since then haha. I wAnt to call or email but idk. Should I?
i’m not sure, last time i heard from them they told me mid february. it’s mid february and nothing :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i’m not sure, last time i heard from them they told me mid february. it’s mid february and nothing :(
Yeah, same here. Even if they reply, they will just say it’s still under review haha. Maybe, I’ll wait till end of the month

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else get an invite today?
Nothing yet. Perhaps, for those March 1 & 2 interview slots, the interviewees were selected in bulk yesterday? Hopefully, though, there’s still some invites yet to be made (maybe as those invited claim, or decline their invitations?). Best of luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Nothing yet. Perhaps, for those March 1 & 2 interview slots, the interviewees were selected in bulk yesterday? Hopefully, though, there’s still some invites yet to be made (maybe as those invited claim, or decline their invitations?). Best of luck!
Hopefully, at this point, many may be declining interviews.

Is anyone latino or black students being interviewed? Because, it's really looking Persian and East Asian in the Facebook group.

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone latino or black students being interviewed? Because, it's really looking Persian and East Asian in the Facebook group.
Of course they are interviewing black and hispanic. Persian/East Asian/White is generally the makeup of LA — particularly those that are applying to dental/med school (aka privileged). Black/Hispanic populations, although a significant part of LA/CA demographics, only represent ~15% of total applications. Out of a class of 100 you should only expect about 15 black/Hispanic individuals total. USC probably sees a higher proportion of black/Hispanic applications than the national average simply due to location. 32 Black/Hispanic enrolled into USC last year or 22%. I think that sounds about right and I’d expect a similar # this year. Don’t worry about what it looks like on FB lol.

I emailed them yesterday and they said my app is still under review and I will be notified if I receive an interview and they interview through March.

I don't know what to make of that but just wanted to share. Possibly more invites being sent out?

Reactions: 5 users
Hey guys any updates for any of you? Also if anyone who has already received an interview or acceptance& has not already shared your stats could you please reply to this sharing your stats!! Thanks in advance

just got an interview invite today at around 12pm!!

Just got an invite as well! The format seems tricky, time to prep!!

is it safe to say usc is done w interview invites? since usc has been telling others they interview until march & these past invites were for march

Can anyone please explain the Kira interview format? How many video questions and written questions?

is it safe to say usc is done w interview invites? since usc has been telling others they interview until march & these past invites were for march
My friend got accepted all the way up until the end of the cycle two years ago

My stats were 3.66 and 20 DAT and I was accepted 12/15, I hope this helps. I believe only about half the class is full so far.

Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances are being sent out?

how many people do they interview at a time?
I had an interview Sunday and attended an Admissions presentation. There were more than 130 people. So I think They would have invited around 120 students for an interview.

• Care
I emailed them and they said they have concluded interviews as of March 5th!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone that interviewed with the March 1st or 2nd group hear anything about acceptances?

Does that mean peoples files that are still “under review” are practically rejected?
Here's the email: Thanks for reaching out. At this time, we have concluded all our interviews for this current cycle. Please note that in order to gain admissions into our DDS program, students must have been interviewed. Thank you and have a great day!

Here's the email: Thanks for reaching out. At this time, we have concluded all our interviews for this current cycle. Please note that in order to gain admissions into our DDS program, students must have been interviewed. Thank you and have a great day!
Ahh thank you! So I’ll take it as an automatic rejection 🥲Just so disappointed because historically they interviewed till early April.

Last edited:
Ahh thank you! So I’ll take it as an automatic rejection 🥲Just so disappointed because historically they interviewed till early April.
sooo disappointing. i reached out so much, clearly they don’t care about interest

• Sad