USC School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Accepted 12:53 pm. Interviewed Jan 30.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone! Does anyone know how full the class is after this wave of acceptances?

Did anybody from pre-December interview get an acceptance today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Does anyone know when more interviews are being sent? I am not sure if they have sent any interviews since January.

Hi! Does anyone know when more interviews are being sent? I am not sure if they have sent any interviews since January.
I’ve been waiting as well, hopefully soon bc acceptances were sent out this week

Did the admission office say that they’ll release more interviews?
I didn’t ask them, but based on past cycles they interview through march/april so more invites should be on the way

I asked them, and they said more interview invites will be out very soon

Reactions: 1 user
For anyone who was recently accepted, how much time do you have to pay the deposit?

For anyone who was recently accepted, how much time do you have to pay the deposit?
15 days to pay $2,000 and 30 days to pay the remaining $1,000. Total deposit is $3,000 due within 15-30 days

congratulations! When is the interview?

also will anybody be declining their interview invitations?

Does anyone know if there will be more invites sent out after today? I know a lot of people who got invitations to interview already have offers elsewhere and may not accept their invitation…

Does anyone know if there will be more invites sent out after today? I know a lot of people who got invitations to interview already have offers elsewhere and may not accept their invitation…
it's likely that they will send out more, they wouldn't be sending them out just for fun, so if people turn them down quickly, they hopefully will send out more
i would be at the same time getting ready for next cycle if i didn't have an acceptance in hand at this point, however...

Just got an email about a yearly scholarship. Any current student that has it knows if it's only applicable to the tuition or may it also be used toward rent/living cost?

Hello everyone!

I am an incoming dental student to the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC and I am getting ready to purchase the essentials needed in dental school. I was wondering if anyone knows whether USC dental gives their incoming students computers/ipads.

If not, I would greatly appreciate any information on what USC provides their incoming dental students with to start the year!

Has anyone heard back for an interview this week? If not, do we know if they will be sending out more?

Has anyone received this 22 page packet that they need to fill out before interviewing? I am so confused…