USC School of Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AndyPharmD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd make a thread for this.
Has anyone received any interview dates for USC yet? If so, what are your stats?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard they are sending them out this week

Thought I'd make a thread for this.
Has anyone received any interview dates for USC yet? If so, what are your stats?

Yes, I got mine on Oct 20th. Anyone lives in SD and want to carpool to USC?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received any invites for the november 17 interview date? and if yes, when did you send your application?
Hey, I'm also waiting. My friend heard today. I was wondering if you have heard from them as well?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received any invites for the november 17 interview date? and if yes, when did you send your application?
Got an interview for the 17th. Submitted application October 20th

Just curious, after you received the Pharm D. Application Confirmation email, are there other emails that will be sent out (i.e. currently evaluating app, etc.)?

I just want to make sure if there are other emails I should still anticipate!

Just curious, after you received the Pharm D. Application Confirmation email, are there other emails that will be sent out (i.e. currently evaluating app, etc.)?

I just want to make sure if there are other emails I should still anticipate!

Yea I got a "Course Evaluation Letter" email a week later saying that my application was being processed. Then the interview invitation a couple of days after that.

Does anyone know when they will start emailing for the january interviews?

Have you tried calling them?

I have not, but seeing past threads, it looks like USC send out January invites in the beginning of December (I guess in respect for Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year holidays). Who knows, it could be any day now!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have not, but seeing past threads, it looks like USC send out January invites in the beginning of December (I guess in respect for Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year holidays). Who knows, it could be any day now!
I think we should hear for the interviews this week!

Only 1 statistic: ability to take out 350k in student loans

Got an interview for the 17th. Submitted application October 20th
Hi can you please share the exact time they emailed you? I'm trying to see if it was at the same time for everyone because I've heard this week they are gunna release the Jan invites.

I submitted the application a few days before the deadline and just received the course evaluation letter (thought it was interview decision lol) hmm guess they have been pretty busy on requirement verification

Have you heard yet?

Hi can you please share the exact time they emailed you? I'm trying to see if it was at the same time for everyone because I've heard this week they are gunna release the Jan invites.
haha on edge? October 31, 12:13 pm

good luck

In their application confirmation email they state:

Your application has been forwarded to our Admission Committee for evaluation. Please note that it may take a while before we notify you of any decisions. If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by email one to three weeks before one of the following interview dates:

Friday, October 20, 2017
Friday, November 17, 2017
Friday, January 19, 2018
Friday, February 9, 2018
Saturday, March 10, 2018
So I figure we'll hear about January interviews around end of December to mid January.

In their application confirmation email they state:

Your application has been forwarded to our Admission Committee for evaluation. Please note that it may take a while before we notify you of any decisions. If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by email one to three weeks before one of the following interview dates:

Friday, October 20, 2017
Friday, November 17, 2017
Friday, January 19, 2018
Friday, February 9, 2018
Saturday, March 10, 2018
So I figure we'll hear about January interviews around end of December to mid January.
It is true but due to Christmas holiday they usually send out invites earlier in December.

No I heard like 4 days ago
Did you guys interview yet?

No I heard like 4 days ago
Did you guys interview yet?
Oh I see, nope havent heard anything from usc but I heard back from other schools, so Im not sure if anyone else has heard anything for Jan interview from USC.

Hello, does anyone know how USC works? Do they send rejections after each interview session or do they only send interview invites until they are done interviewing then send mass rejections?
I am asking because I received the e-mail stating I have "completely satisfied all required pre-pharmacy courses... and if selected will be notified of interview... at any dates until March" haha. This was November 15th and I haven't heard anything yet since that e-mail. Trying to stay positive since I have not got a rejection for interview and also they interview till March.

Oh I see, nope havent heard anything from usc but I heard back from other schools, so Im not sure if anyone else has heard anything for Jan interview from USC.
I have heard back from Western but still not from USC either.

they usually take their time.. I heard back from them after a month from my interview lol :laugh:
They accept around 300 students tho so yeah stay positive. You have a chance

Reactions: 2 users
they usually take their time.. I heard back from them after a month from my interview lol :laugh:
They accept around 300 students tho so yeah stay positive. You have a chance
thank you for your positive words,
Can you please share your stats, if you dont mind.

So strange, I submitted my app on 11/30 and just received a course evaluation email today.

I got my course evaluation on 10/25 but haven't heard anything since. It's crazy cuz I've heard back from all other schools for interview except SC! I don't know what's going on!

Has anyone heard for January interviews from sc?

I got my course evaluation on 10/25 but haven't heard anything since. It's crazy cuz I've heard back from all other schools for interview except SC! I don't know what's going on!

I've also heard back from all the other schools I've applied to except USC. I submitted pharmCAS on 10/31 and got a course evaluation on 12/14.

I've also heard back from all the other schools I've applied to except USC. I submitted pharmCAS on 10/31 and got a course evaluation on 12/14.
I applied on oct 11th and got a course evaluation on oct 25th and haven't heard anything since then

Yikes I submitted 11/1 and today (1/4/18) just got a course evaluation letter.

USC takes a while to get back. Let's keep our hopes up!

Just received invite for February interview this morning. Check your inbox soon folks.

got an interview invite today morning for feb at 9:14am.
Info for ppl that may like to know.

Last edited: