USC Secondary/LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emg8613

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we can submit the USC secondary before they receive all of our LORs? I have one more LOR that should (finally) be submitted by this week, but I have the entire secondary for USC done. The wording in the email seemed to imply that we wouldn't be able to make changes after hitting submit on the secondary, does that include sending them more LORs? I already have my last letter assigned to USC on AMCAS I just wanted to make sure they will still look at it if I hit submit before it is received. Anyone had experience with this in the past? I would appreciate any advice!

Not sure if this question has been answered in another post but I couldn't seem to find it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

you can submit before LoR comes in

Call to find out? That seems like a perfectly valid question that most likely cannot be answered through crowd sourcing since it is pretty specific.

You're going to either:
A) Get an overconfident person that just comes out with an answer that they haven't validated
B) Get a troll that will just string you along for a thread (that I would find entertaining to read)
C) Get a well-intentioned wrong answer
D) Get a gunner that knows the answer and tells you the exact opposite
E) Get a 100% correct answer that you cannot trust because all of the above are legitimate possibilities that can only be validated by, you guessed it, calling the admissions office :p