USC secondary page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dynamite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get on the page to finish the secondary (it's been three months!!!) But the site keeps denying me. Reminds me of my days as a desperately seeking single. I think it's a problem with the site, and not with my login. But has anyone else been having trouble lately? I logged in a couple days ago fine so it's only recently. Also, is there a deadline for the secondary? They emailed me the site but didn't give any deadline. Thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Dynamite,

I finally finished my secondary, only to find today that I couldn't log in. I was done last week, but held off submitting online, because I had just mailed them the check with signature form and thought that there was no hurry in sending the essays till the fee arrive at the office.

I had no problem accessing the site yesterday, so maybe it will be fine tomorrow.

Good luck. It was nice to know that someone else was having the same problem. BTW, the deadline for USC is Nov 30. I think I got that off of the form I printed.

Thanks submit,

I guess I'll try again tomorrow. By the way, how did you approach the "Do you wanna be an academic doctor" question? I'm really not interested in doing research, though I suppose I'm open to anything since I haven't actually been exposed to medical school yet. Should I just say anything is possible? Would ruling it out be too narrow-minded?

Members don't see this ad :)
uhoh....did you say its due November 30? Are you sure?

Still no luck with log-in process...

When your selected for an interview at USC you have to log onto the site to get all of your interview info...my interview is fri. and I haven't been able to access the site. So I called this morning and was told that it should be up and running by this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Hope this helps.

Darwin,

Thanks for the info.

If you don't mind posting, approximately how long did you wait until you got the interview invite?

YES!!!!!!!!! Finally submitted the secondary. My LAST one of 31 applications!

Dynamite, I answered the last question using the research experience I had under a clinical professor. I am interested in becoming a faculty, so I said yes, but I remember reading someone's post that they were invited to the interview when they had answered "no" on the essay. Just express your thoughts and I am sure that it will be fine.

Good luck!

It was about 6 or so weeks I think...I was one of the first to get the secondary but sat on it a couple of weeks trying to fill out all those essays.