USC Secondary Submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone submitted their USC app yet? ... where the heck do you type in your answers. There does not seen to an acitive link for that.
Any one know what to do?

Members don't see this ad.

I dont think that they are ready to recieve our stuff. they just wanted to give us something to do while we/they wait for AMCAS. I was told that we would get another email telling us to submit our answers. I hope this helps

Thanks for clearing that up ... Nowhere in their email did they say anything about additional emails etc...
The way their message is worded implies that everything we need is up and running. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
You need to click on "submit application"
Then pick MD / MD & PhD and click on "submit" again.

NOW.... You're able to input all the data.

You have to complete it in ONE SESSION.

Goodluck

i just tried that Sammmeyeam, but nothing happened... ****, its amcas all over again.

I tried that too and nothing as well.
Its way to freaky to click the submit buton, without actually having filled out any fields. In all of the online secondaries so far, submit is generally the very last button to be clicked.
I guess I'll call them. :rolleyes:

I just successfully submitted my application.

I know it's weird, but you got to click on "submit" to access the application...