USC Status Change on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bandzharian

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a status change on AADSAS for USC? I still have not interviewed but today I checked and it says Application complete.... Is that a good sign? USC is also one of my top choices of Dental Schools to attend and I still havent gotten an interview from them.. but got the change today...

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview at USC and my status changed to application complete as well.

I interviewsed there in September and I didn't receive an admission offer today. My status changed to Received/Application Complete on AADSAS. I am not sure when they will send out the second round of acceptances or interviews. Good Luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
mine changed to offer made on aadsas as well as the website (got the email today)

Changed to App Complete as well on AADSAS.

This is what it says under comments on the USC status site: "Selections for our spring interview season will begin shortly after the New Year. Interviews will be held during the months of Feb - April."

My AADSAS says Received/Application Complete for USC as well. I had my interview a couple weeks ago. What a bummer...