usc,uop,ucsf,upenn,unlv where would you go

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usc,uop,ucsf,upenn,unlv where would you go

• usc

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • uop

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • ucsf

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • upenn

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • unlv

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
J

jrsdsu

if accepted to all these where would you go

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are so many threads on these schools. You should scroll through the first few pages of threads. Good luck.
[Edit: I just noticed it's a poll. I thought you were asking for 'written' opinions.]

I thought you were dead set on UoP?

Beestieboy said:
I thought you were dead set on UoP?

I am but got a scholarships to upenn,ucsf,usc and uop, so makes decisions a little more interesting

jrsdsu said:
I am but got a scholarships to upenn,ucsf,usc and uop, so makes decisions a little more interesting
WOW! :eek: you got scholarships to all those schools! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: OHMIGOSH, you must be smart AND lovable! Nice! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

duh? said:
WOW! :eek: you got scholarships to all those schools! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: OHMIGOSH, you must be smart AND lovable! Nice! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

duh? I say you pounce on him. I know what you're thinking, cha ching$$$$ :D

LOL, jrsdsu is going to be someone's sugar daddy for sure!

Alright, you've got to share what kind of stats got you scholarships at all those schools.

Also, why is UNLV in the list if you didn't get a scholarship there?

I havent shared my stats thus far, and plan to keep it this way for i wont discourage anyone from applying or hopes into getting somewhere. Lets just say there pretty good. Anyhow unlv is not in the scholarship category and still considering since im highly intersted(if you want to know why im me and ill respond). I havent interviewed there either, so maybe perhaps i will get one once i interview hopefully, since i am a nevada resident

I am definately interested to know. There had better be something great about UNLV besides just being in-state to compare with the others since you have scholarships.

PM is on the way.

Audio said:
duh? I say you pounce on him. I know what you're thinking, cha ching$$$$ :D
:laugh: :laugh: OHMIGOSH Audio! I really wasn't thinking that. I was just imagining what kind of stats PLUS personality a person needs to have to charm so many adcoms. As for the money, I'll make mine. I'm the 'quintessential' independent woman. I don't need anybody to pay my bills. :laugh: Very funny comment Audio, it would be nice to have you in my class next year. :thumbup:

Im the nicest, most down to earth person you'll ever meet, that's who. Oh yeah and a gentleman and good looking :love:

jrsdsu said:
Im the nicest, most down to earth person you'll ever meet, that's who. Oh yeah and a gentleman and good looking :love:
Oh Lawd! :rolleyes: :laugh: