USC vs Penn vs Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USC vs Michigan vs Penn

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25 :D its ok man you're one of those peeps on here that likes to offer bad advice. my job is to correct that bad/wrong advice.

I highly doubt it. You commented on three of my posts, two of which made no sense due to your lack of comprehension. That's 2 out of 3. Can't get much worse than that (except 3 for 3). :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I highly doubt it. You commented on three of my posts, two of which made no sense due to your lack of comprehension. That's 2 out of 3. Can't get much worse than that (except 3 for 3). :laugh:

haha :) I have nothing to prove here buddy. i'm sitting pretty on a few acceptances. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
He was referring to California universities, particularly the UC system where 40% are Asian.

And this thread is 10 months old. OP made his choice a long time ago lol

:laugh: I was this close to making a comment, then was like... wait... dude is already halfway through his first year in dental school. lol

How did you get the financial package so early? I thought we need to fill out the FAFSA first

I know this thread is old but why is USC even in contention between Penn and Michigan? (I always understood that it was one of the lowest tier and highest cost dental schools)

edit: I didn't mean for that to sound rude, I'm actually really curious because I decided not to submit a secondary there due to the high cost.

Last edited: