USC vs. UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Napoleon4000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, this is just to get an idea of what people think the final score will be. There are two ways you can provide answers.

1. USC: 52
UCLA: 31

or

Quarter 1 2 3 4 Total
USC 14 10 14 14 52
UCLA 7 14 7 3 31

Ok folks let the predictions begin. Have fun and watch the game on Saturday: 1:30pm west coast
4:30pm east coast.

Members don't see this ad.

ha, when i saw the title of this thread i thought you were deciding between going to these schools. then i thought you must be on CRACK to even think about it. but i like where you're going with this.

my prediction:
SC- 42
LA- 24

i hope it will be closer but it wont.
-mota

you are both crazy. go bruinssssssssssss. we are going to win Sc. Our bonfire nite starts at 8, wait and see y'aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll
USC is going to be so badly beaten that they have to cancel their 2006. med school entering class :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
how a non-UCLA student/alum could root for UCLA is beyond me. West coast HAS to represent. Do you really want texas to be #1, and the top 10 to be polluted by a bunch of midwest and eastern teams?

Poor Bruins, I fear that they will be mauled. Nonetheless, I'd be a lousy fan if I didn't predict that they'll win.

UCLA - 53
U$C - 48

USC is going to destroy UCLA!!! IF there is any justice in the world it will be even worse than two years ago.

Anyone else got tickets to the game?? As a senior this is going to be my last home game unless I get lucky with the Rose Bowl Lottery!!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!! :smuggrin:

USC 63
UCLA 21

Wouldn't it be cool to wrap that bear's head in primacord and decapitate it. :laugh:

UCLA may have the worst defense in the country. SC could score 70 if Coach Carroll wants to, he wont hes a classy guy. UCLA is the worst one loss team, from a BCS confrence, ive ever seen. The wouldve got trashed if they played Oregon this year as well. They let up 53 to a poor Arizona offense.

SC-65
UCLA-28

UCLA is the worst 1 loss team; Pete Carrol is a classy guy; but no one has spoken of Reggie Bush. Can Drew Olson power UCLA to a victory agains USC? Or will it be the "Reggie, Leinart and White show?" UCLA had it's bon fire today. What will the final scores be????

i initially thought about 3 weeks ago that ucla was going to put up a nice fight in "the battle for the victory bell". but after ucla got manhandled, raped, pillaged, and plundered by lowly arizona, i don't think they have a chance against usc. i know they are in love with the comeback and all (the stanford game was great), but usc is going to come out and just demoralize them. Final score: USC 45, UCLA 14. and i also think that reggie bush should win the heisman and not vince young.

bump.
-mota

DaMota said:
bump.
-mota

At first when I read the OP I was confused :laugh:

I thought UCLA was supposed to have a good team?

in laymans terms, ucla is getting raped right now.
-mota

Members don't see this ad :)
did you see that pseudo-reverse/option pass to leinart. they're just playing with UCLA at this point. its like me playing halo with a racoon.
-mota

hey guys
seems like we have a lot of USC fans here. That's really not cooooooooooool. USC sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

temmie said:
hey guys
seems like we have a lot of USC fans here. That's really not cooooooooooool. USC sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Halftime: USC 31, UCLA 6. Still think we suck? Its not too late to withdraw your statement... :laugh:

Bush is killin 'em, and it's a good thing because Leinart is seriously sucking today.

DaMota said:
did you see that pseudo-reverse/option pass to leinart. they're just playing with UCLA at this point. its like me playing halo with a racoon.
-mota

Hahaha. yeah that was amazing.

wow, this game is getting as lopsided as the texas/colorado game earlier...

wow matt leinart is having a rough day

StevenRF said:
USC 63
UCLA 21

nice work. looks like you win.
-mota

BrettBatchelor said:
Texas hit 70 today.

texas is just savage :(

its funny watching the empty ucla stands go wild when they get a td

nekrogg said:
texas is just savage :(

its funny watching the empty ucla stands go wild when they get a td

yea, but texas was playing an unranked team, right? if usc scores one more touchdown, they will pass 70.

jtank said:
yea, but texas was playing an unranked team, right? if usc scores one more touchdown, they will pass 70.

Eh, comparative scores don't matter much though.

Go USC in the Rose Bowl!

My interview is 2 days later and I want them in a good mood. :smuggrin:

Btw, any predictions on the score/who will win? I knew UCLA'd be slaughtered today, but Texas and USC are both really strong...

StevenRF said:
USC is going to destroy UCLA!!! IF there is any justice in the world it will be even worse than two years ago.

Anyone else got tickets to the game?? As a senior this is going to be my last home game unless I get lucky with the Rose Bowl Lottery!!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!! :smuggrin:

USC 63
UCLA 21

Wouldn't it be cool to wrap that bear's head in primacord and decapitate it. :laugh:

holy crap, you were close, but your a an a$$ for being so pompous, lets wait till basketball season, then we'll talk

Dr2010 said:
holy crap, you were close, but your a an a$$ for being so pompous, lets wait till basketball season, then we'll talk

Pompous?!?!? It's the leave no doubt campaign for a reason.... well one less school of non believers today... One left to go.

The last play of the game was awesome!! After their second pity touchdown they botched the kick and all walked off the field with their heads down. Oh yea, the entire stadium full of USC fans started clapping when UCLA got their first TD. Their band came out and played "We will rock you" so quietly; we just laughed the whole time.

Was watching the game from the 3rd row right behind the players and next to the band off the 40yrd line. Lets just say that was about the best end to my undergrad college football experience I could hope for. Oh yea we were there at like 6AM for ESPN Gameday. That was great.

Sophie said:
Go USC in the Rose Bowl!

My interview is 2 days later and I want them in a good mood. :smuggrin:

Btw, any predictions on the score/who will win? I knew UCLA'd be slaughtered today, but Texas and USC are both really strong...

...Thats what they said about USC vs OU last year :laugh: :smuggrin:

USC 42
UT 24

It's just hard to say by how much we will win. If UT comes in with the defense they used against A&M's running game, the game is going to be a joke. Also, Pete is a nice guy so rather than running up the score he'll spread the love through the strings so our score will be lower.