eshopmachine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
I am trying to create a thread for people taking the WREB at USC this coming December 14-15 to possibly work out something to share back up pt. I will be traveling to USC in a few weeks and will be bringing my own pt. I might be able to share my perio pt if some of you need, depends on the schedule issue. Please post what you might have available, so that we can support each other to avoid retaking the test because of the patients issue. USC students, if you have pt available, please share if you can too, the pt might be more motivated knowing they get more free treatments to be there on the date!

Dec 6, 2013
Status
Dentist
I am trying to create a thread for people taking the WREB at USC this coming December 14-15 to possibly work out something to share back up pt. I will be traveling to USC in a few weeks and will be bringing my own pt. I might be able to share my perio pt if some of you need, depends on the schedule issue. Please post what you might have available, so that we can support each other to avoid retaking the test because of the patients issue. USC students, if you have pt available, please share if you can too, the pt might be more motivated knowing they get more free treatments to be there on the date!

Eshop, I need a perio patient for the 14th AM. I have endo that afternoon. Let me know if you can help me out, I also have an ideal class II if anyone has 8 pieces of calculus and 2 5mm pockets to share :)

Padillama

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2008
Status
Dentist
Hi guys I will only be taking the endo portion, does anyone have an anterior ready to go. Ill be willing to compensate for the time.

Jan 14, 2013
Status
Dentist
Hi Padillama,
I have perfect natural teeth, anterior and posteriors (nice premolars!!) ready for the Endo portion of the exam. If you are interested send me a private message,
cmag