USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kristen

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone heard from the University of Southern California yet? They are incredibly slow with their admissions process. I interviewed in March and no word yet...

Members don't see this ad.

Ultra-bump

I believe this may be the oldest thread and possibly the first one made on SDN.

Ultra-bump

I wonder what became of the OP. It was rather funny, a month or two ago somone bumped a few year old thread, and the OP who hadn't been on in years, randomly showed up to respond. Kinda cool seeing one of SDN's pre-meds actually be a doctor :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder what became of the OP. It was rather funny, a month or two ago somone bumped a few year old thread, and the OP who hadn't been on in years, randomly showed up to respond. Kinda cool seeing one of SDN's pre-meds actually be a doctor :D
I wonder the same thing! It's crazy to think that almost 12 years have passed since this thread... who knows what the OP has done. =)

I scanned the post history briefly and it looks like the OP ended up going to UNE for med school, so at this point I'm sure they're a licensed phtsician (or close to it!)

Ultra-bump

Thanks for leaving the pre-dent forums to power bump in the pre-med forums.

I scanned the post history briefly and it looks like the OP ended up going to UNE for med school, so at this point I'm sure they're a licensed phtsician (or close to it!)

good detective work there sir

Yes, it is rather depressing, I wonder why people kept coming back to SDN if no one responded.